Terms of Service
These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your use of any Codidact community hosted at https://codidact.com or any subdomain thereof (the "Service"). These Terms apply to all uses of the Service, whether you sign up for an account or not. Your use of the Service constitutes your acceptance of these Terms.
1. Who can use the Service
The Service is intended to be as open as possible; however, there are a few restrictions on who is eligible to use it.
- If you wish to sign up for an account, you must be at least 13 years old, or 16 years old if you reside in the European Union.
- You must not be prohibited from using the Service by any applicable laws.
- If you sign up for an account and it is terminated due to your misconduct or contravention of these Terms, you may no longer use the Service.
2. Member Conduct
You agree not to use the Service to:
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or to any servers, systems, networks, databases, or other technology or data involved in its provision;
- violate any applicable law or regulation;
- post content which you do not have the right or permission to post, or to infringe any copyright or other proprietary right of any entity or person;
- post content that is hateful, discriminatory, harmful, illegal, or otherwise objectionable;
- impersonate any other person, group, or entity;
- violate the then-current Code of Conduct of the Service, which is available in our help center.
3. User-Generated Content
If you sign up for an account, you will be able to submit questions, answers, comments, and other types of posts, some of which may include images, video, or other media (collectively, "User-Generated Content" or "Content").
By posting here, you license any such Content under the terms of one of (in increasing order of precedence) (a) the site default license at the time of creating your post; (b) the license of the category in which you post, or (c) the license you choose from the available list at the time of creating your post — the "Applicable License". You represent and warrant that you own the rights to all Content you post or that you have the right or have been given permission from the relevant copyright holder to post it under the terms of the Applicable License.
You may have the opportunity to post feedback on the Service in the Meta section, including reports of erroneous behavior or requests for changes to how the Service works. If your feedback is acted upon, you will not be entitled to compensation in any form. There will be no obligation to act upon your feedback.
Your use of the Service does not give you any rights in the design, branding, logos, or other design elements of the Service, and you may not copy, distribute, or otherwise use or disseminate any such elements without written permission (which may be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org).
You agree that if you engage in any conduct that contravenes these Terms, your right to use the Service may be revoked without warning. If you have provided contact details (for example, by creating an account), you may be contacted to advise you of such revocation, but there shall be no obligation to do so.
Any clause that should by its nature survive termination shall be deemed to survive it, including particularly clauses 3, 4, 5, and 6.
5. Limitations on Liability
Although every effort is made to make the Service available, the Service is provided "as-is", and no guarantee is made that the Service will be available, secure, or error-free. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Service comes with NO WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. Governing Law
These Terms are governed by the laws of the United Kingdom, and jurisdiction in disputes relating to the Service shall be limited to courts located in London, United Kingdom.