Recreate the Server Fault logo
Make the Server Fault logo using the following criteria:
The boxes' measurements:
- There are 3 columns of 5 boxes, with long ones at the left where the rest are regular.
- The following measurements of each row's height:
- The following measurements of each column's width:
- Most of the gaps measure 5 pixels except the gap between the 2nd and 3rd rows:
The entire image:
- The image should look like the image given.
- The entire dimensions of the whole image is 124 by 95 pixels as its minimum.
The color palette:
For the long boxes and the boxes at the very right have the same colors. Make them using the following RGB values:
- 1st (top): 209, 210, 212 (#d1d2d4)
- 2nd (second-to-top): 167, 169, 172 (#a7a9ac)
- 3rd (middle): 129, 130, 133 (#818285)
- 4th (second-to-bottom): 88, 88, 90 (#58585a)
- 5th (bottom): 35, 31, 32 (#231f20)
For the red boxes, make them using the following RGB values:
- 1st (top): 232, 39, 44 (#e8272c)
- 2nd (second-to-top): 152, 33, 35 (#982123)
- 3rd (middle): 99, 15, 21 (#630f15)
- 4th (second-to-bottom): 44, 20, 20 (#2c1414)
- 5th (bottom): 5, 7, 8 (#050708)
The image should apply all descriptions from above.
Standard loopholes are forbidden.
Shortest code in bytes wins.