Trying to be a friendly Codidacter :)
- I like oppihs.
- I like coding, maths, and puzzles, but not as much as the oppihs.
- I joined here on Saturday, June 3rd 2023.
- I'm an occasional code golfer.
- I know that text (like the "er") not being inside a link is an eyesore.
- All my posts are CC0, feel free to use them anywhere!
- I sometimes use emojis and smiley faces. Why not? 🙂
- I know that rep points don't reflect our true reputation, so I don't really care about them. I'm here for fun, learning, and helping, not for points.
- I originally joined Stack Overflow (then Math Stack Exchange and Puzzling Stack Exchange), but then realized that they ignore their community (due to the voting button design change), so I decided to join here.
- I might still be active in Puzzling Stack Exchange, because the community's nice and mainly for fun. Hopefully Codidact gets its own Puzzling community!