Recreate the Server Fault logo [released]
Make the Server Fault logo using the following criteria:
The source for the logos in challenges I post are the apple-touch-icons. Therefore, don't blame me. This note will be removed once posted in the main section, but keep this in mind. Also, once this is posted in the main section, the logo will be linked to the main page for design purposes.
The boxes' measurements:
- There are 3 columns of 5 boxes, with long ones at the left where the rest are regular.
- The following measurements of each row's height:
- The following measurements of each column's width:
- Most of the gaps measure 5 pixels except the gap between the 2nd and 3rd rows:
The entire image:
- The image should look like the image given.
- The entire dimensions of the whole image is 124 by 95 pixels as its minimum.
The color palette:
For the long boxes and the boxes at the very right have the same colors. Make them using the following RGB values:
- 1st (top): 209, 210, 212 (#d1d2d4)
- 2nd (second-to-top): 167, 169, 172 (#a7a9ac)
- 3rd (middle): 129, 130, 133 (#818285)
- 4th (second-to-bottom): 88, 88, 90 (#58585a)
- 5th (bottom): 35, 31, 32 (#231f20)
For the red boxes, make them using the following RGB values:
- 1st (top): 232, 39, 44 (#e8272c)
- 2nd (second-to-top): 152, 33, 35 (#982123)
- 3rd (middle): 99, 15, 21 (#630f15)
- 4th (second-to-bottom): 44, 20, 20 (#2c1414)
- 5th (bottom): 5, 7, 8 (#050708)
The image should apply all descriptions from above.
Standard loopholes are forbidden.
Shortest code in bytes wins.