Golf golf challenge
The task is to create a program which displays a golf score as text. It takes 2 numbers as input, separated by space or new line:
- The first number is the par of the specific hole.
- The second number is the score that the player got.
The program should print the textual golf term for the result, given the par. Trailing spaces or line feed are allowed.
Par can be a value between 3 to 5 and is the score that the average golf player is expected to get at that hole for their result to be considered fine. A score lower than par is considered good, a score above par is considered bad.
- A score of 1 is always called "Hole in one".
- A score of -3 below par is called "Albatross".
- A score of -2 below par is called "Eagle".
- A score of -1 below par is called "Birdie".
- A score of +1 above par is called "Bogey".
- A score of +2 above par is called "Double bogey".
- A score of +3 above par is called "Triple bogey".
Scores higher than +3 above par need not be supported by this program. Thus the score will always be a number between 1 and 5+3=8.
Examples of input and output:
4 4 Par 4 3 Birdie 4 5 Bogey 4 2 Eagle 5 2 Albatross 3 1 Hole in one 4 1 Hole in one 3 6 Triple bogey 5 8 Triple bogey 4 6 Double bogey
This is (code) golf, shortest source per language wins.